Thursday, October 5, 2017

Welcome to Midnight Dolphin

Recently I've found myself with an excess of what you might call "micro-projects," little game sketch nothings that I usually leave buried away in the notes app on my ipad. These might be playable prototypes or musings on different game genres and forms or just un-tested half thoughts. Whatever they may be, I had too many of them, and thought it might be fun to start a little blog where I can share all these free-to-play ideas with you (the audience).

Midnight Dolphin will be part game dev log (where you can track the creation of projects I'm working on such as Pina Colada) and part miscellaneous articles on tabletop roleplaying games, game theory, live action stuff, digital games, alt-games, and whatever the hell else kind of games are out there.

If this kind of thing interests you, then stop back every once and a while. I'll do my best to write something generally interesting to read whenever possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment